The Eggtronic Power It Up Giveaway (the “Contest”) is a contest sponsored by Eggtronic, Inc (“Sponsor”). The Contest begins on March 1, 2020 and ends on August 31, 2020 at 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time (the “Contest Period”). Winners will be chosen once a month during the Contest Period. All online entries must be received by August 31, 2020.
By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States (void in Puerto Rico), 18 years of age or older, except to employees, officers, trustees, agents, representatives, and the immediate family members of Sponsor, its member companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion agencies and promotion partners. This Contest is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry in the form of an email address using the online form provided at eggtronic.com. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: Winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible Internet entries within five (5) business days of the Contest Monthly Expiration Date (defined as 11:59PM EST on the final day of each month during the Contest Period). The decisions are final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by email by the 15th of the following month after the Contest Monthly Expiration Date. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted during seven (7) business days from the date of the Contest drawing, or if the person is found to be ineligible, or if the person cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, an alternate winner may be selected.
Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
In the event of a dispute about the identity of any Contest entrant, each entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Service Provider, online access provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. In this regard, the potential Contest Prize recipient may be required to provide proof that the recipient is the authorized account holder for the email address associated with the Contest entry selected in order to receive the Contest Prize.
4. PRIZES: The Winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) will have a choice or prize: either one (1) Wireless Charging Stone (value of $69.90 USD), or one (1) Sirius 65W Universal Laptop Charger (value of $79.90 USD). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. While the Winner may request a specific Stone variation (for the Wireless Charging Stone) or color (for Sirius 65W), the specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted, except at Sponsor’s discretion.
Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery/fulfillment of the Contest Prize to the address provided by Contest Prize recipient when contacted by Sponsor. Sponsor will not replace lost or stolen prize or prize component(s) once in the possession or control of the Contest Prize recipient.
5. CONDITIONS: By entering, You agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules and sign any further documentation requested by Sponsor consistent with these Official Rules, including an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All applicable federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of Winner. Sponsor, its officers, trustees, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for, (i) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, undeliverable, indecipherable or incomplete entries; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or usage of the prize; or (iii) printing, distribution or production errors. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
By entering your email address, You understand and agree that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, such as tampering or infection by computer virus, Sponsor at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify or cancel the Contest. Void where prohibited.
6. DISCLAIMERS: Sponsor and their agencies are not liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or misuse of prize(s), participation in Contest, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, incomplete, misdirected, lost, illegible, indecipherable, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor and their agencies are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from Contest. Sponsor and their agencies shall not be liable to You for failure to supply the Contest Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond Sponsor’s sole and reasonable control. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other similar or dissimilar causes beyond the sole and reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper, safe and fair conduct of the Contest, then Sponsor reserves the right, exercisable at any time in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Contest and to select the winner by means of a random drawing from among all eligible Contest entries received by Sponsor up until the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE UNRESTRICTED RIGHT, EXERCISABLE AT ANY TIME IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, AND WITHOUT WAIVER OF OR LIMITATION ON ANY OF SPONSOR’S OTHER AVAILABLE LEGAL AND/OR EQUITABLE RIGHTS AND REMEDIES, TO SEEK CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM AND AGAINST ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
9. NO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF: You understand and agree that You shall have no right to enjoin or restrain the development, production, advertising, promotion, distribution or exploitation of Sponsor’s website or any other project of the Sponsor or any of its members or affiliates.